You can open the JS files in Flare (in text view), and then check the Link Viewer pane to see if anything links to these files. If they’re RH files and not yours, then it’s safe to delete them.
js file is downloaded automatically. … Not only are they used to execute drive-by downloads on websites, but they also represent a widespread format of dangerous payloads, including scareware, banking Trojans, and Mac ransomware.
What should I delete in Disk Cleanup?
You Can Delete These Files According to the Actual Situation
- Windows Update Cleanup. …
- Windows Upgrade Log Files. …
- System Error Memory Dump Files. …
- System Archived Windows Error Reporting. …
- System Queued Windows Error Reporting. …
- DirectX Shader Cache. …
- Delivery Optimization Files. …
- Device Driver Packages.
Edit: To answer further No, there are no limits on the number of files, but most browsers can only have 2 connections (for a site) to a web server at any one time and thus will load your js 2 files at a time. The YSlow plugin for firefox will show you a graph of how your files are being downloaded.
How can I delete history?
Clear your history
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More. History. …
- Tap Clear browsing data.
- Next to “Time range,” select how much history you want to delete. To clear everything, tap All time.
- Check “Browsing history.” …
- Tap Clear data.