The SQL authorization ID is: The authorization ID used for authorization checking on dynamically prepared CREATE, GRANT, and REVOKE SQL statements. The owner of a table space, database, storage group, or synonym created by a dynamically issued CREATE statement.
How do I find my SQL ID?
How to reliably get the SQL_ID of a query
- select sid,serial#,prev_sql_id from v$session where audsid=userenv(‘sessionid’);
- SELECT * FROM TABLE(DBMS_XPLAN. DISPLAY_CURSOR());
- SELECT /* SQL: 1234-12′ */ FROM DUAL;
- SELECT * FROM V$SQLAREA WHERE sql_text like ‘%SQL: 1234-12%’;
How do I get SQL text from SQL ID?
How to find the SQL_ID from SQL Text?
- SELECT SQL_ID, SQL_FULLTEXT. FROM v$sqlarea. …
- select SESSION_ID, SQL_ID, USER_ID, PROGRAM, MACHINE, DELTA_TIME, SQL_PLAN_HASH_VALUE, SERVICE_HASH. …
- select du.username, PROGRAM, MACHINE. from DBA_HIST_ACTIVE_SESS_HISTORY DH, dba_users du.
What is SQL<UNK>ID Oracle?
Oracle DBA’s often look at SQL_ID in the process of tuning an SQL statement that performs bad. … SQL_ID and HASH_VALUE generated by Oracle database is case sensitive of SQL text but not PLAN_HASH_VALUE.
How do I find the hash value in a query plan?
Query to find Plan Hash Values for a SQLID in Oracle
- SELECT DISTINCT sql_id, plan_hash_value.
- FROM dba_hist_sqlstat dhs,
- SELECT /*+ NO_MERGE */ MIN(snap_id) min_snap, MAX(snap_id) max_snap.
- FROM dba_hist_snapshot ss.
- WHERE ss.begin_interval_time BETWEEN (SYSDATE – &No_Days) AND SYSDATE.
- ) s.
Is SQL a database?
SQL is a language to operate databases; it includes database creation, deletion, fetching rows, modifying rows, etc. SQL is an ANSI (American National Standards Institute) standard language, but there are many different versions of the SQL language.
What is primary key SQL?
The PRIMARY KEY constraint uniquely identifies each record in a table. Primary keys must contain UNIQUE values, and cannot contain NULL values. A table can have only ONE primary key; and in the table, this primary key can consist of single or multiple columns (fields).
Is in SQL operator?
The SQL IN condition (sometimes called the IN operator) allows you to easily test if an expression matches any value in a list of values. It is used to help reduce the need for multiple OR conditions in a SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, or DELETE statement.
What is the difference between V SQL and V Sqlarea?
v$sql will have 2 rows. v$sqlarea is a aggregate of v$sql. It selects out DISTINCT sql. “select * from T” will appear there.
What is GV session?
In gv$session , the event column tells you what wait event your session is currently waiting on.
Is Sql_id unique?
1. SQL_ID: It represents SQL statement with unique set of 13 alpha numeric characters. 2. HASH_VALUE: Is unique numeric value to identify/search SQL statement in shared pool.
What is Plan hash value?
The plan hash value is merely an indicator of similar operations on database objects: filter and access predicates, which we shall discuss in more detail, are not part of the plan hash value calculation. For hard parses, the next station on the SQL compiler line is the query optimizer.
How do I find the SID of SQL<UNK>ID?
col sql_text form a80 set lines 120 select sql_text from gv$sqltext where hash_value= (select sql_hash_value from gv$session where sid=&1) order by piece / SQL> SQL> 2 3 4 Enter value for 1: 285 old 2: (select sql_hash_value from gv$session where sid=&1) new 2: (select sql_hash_value from gv$session where sid=285) …
How do you identify an explain plan?
In addition to running the EXPLAIN PLAN command and displaying the plan, you can use the V$SQL_PLAN views to display the execution plan of a SQL statement: After the statement has executed, you can display the plan by querying the V$SQL_PLAN view.
How do you force a hash value plan?
How to force SQL ID to use a specific hash
- Shows current plan. …
- Load SQL ID from cursor cache. …
- Load SQL ID from AWR. …
- Verify the execution Plan of a SQL_ID in the STS. …
- Load all plans from SQL Tuning Set. …
- Force a SQL statement to use specific hash. …
- Shows execution plan of sql plan. …
- Show all sql baselines.
How do you write an explain plan?
How to generate explain plan in oracle
- Explain plan for a sql_id from cursor. set lines 2000 set pagesize 2000 SELECT * FROM table(DBMS_XPLAN. …
- Explain plan of a sql_id from AWR: SELECT * FROM table(DBMS_XPLAN. …
- Explain plan of sql baseline: …
- Explain plan for sql id from sql tuning set: