Open Notepad or TextEdit, open the template folder, then drag the . js file into Notepad or TextEdit and drop it. Open Notepad or TextEdit, select “file” then “open”, browse to the template folder, select “all file types” and open the . js file that way.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- Click Privacy and security. Site settings.
- Turn on Allowed (recommended).
Here is the step by step process to save js file in notepad.
- Open Notepad by pressing Window+R from your PC.
- Press ctrl+S to save the file in your system.
- After pressing ctrl+S it will ask for the name of your file.
- Give a name of the file with . JS extension i.e. “hello. js”.
- Create a Blob constructor, pass the data in it to be to save and mention the type of data.
- And finally, call the saveAs(Blob object, “your-file-name. text”) function of FileSaver. js library.
- Create a DOMString that contains the URL representing the Blob object.
- Create an anchor tag using the createElement property and assign download and href attributes to it.
- Set href as the URL created in the first step and download attribute as the downloaded file's name.