- CrossCode. It’s a retro-inspired 2D game set in the distant future. …
- mk. js Game. …
- Gods Will Be Watching. …
- HexGL Game. …
- The Wizard. …
- Mimstris JS Game. …
- 2048 JS Game.
Is Python good for games?
Python is an excellent choice for rapid prototyping of games. But it has limits with performance. Therefore for more resource-intensive games, you should consider the industry standard which is C# with Unity or C++ with Unreal. Some popular games like EVE Online and Pirates of the Caribbean were created using Python.
- Set a goal and pick what to learn. …
- Follow a well-structured curriculum. …
- Start with the fundamentals but don’t do an endless tutorial (simply get started with projects) …
- Knowing how to search for solutions. …
- Get used to reading the documentation. …
Do game developers need to know HTML?