Where can I find PHP ini file?
For Windows, you can find the file in the C:xamppphpphp. ini -Folder (Windows) or in the etc -Folder (within the xampp-Folder). Under Linux, most distributions put lampp under /opt/lampp , so the file can be found under /opt/lampp/etc/php.
Where is my PHP ini file in Windows?
In Windows Explorer, open your PHP installation folder, for example C:PHP . In a text editor, open the php. ini file. Search the file for the extension you want to configure.
Where is PHP INI located Linux?
The default location for the php. ini file is: Ubuntu 16.04:/etc/php/7.0/apache2. CentOS 7:/etc/php.
How do I find PHP ini settings?
View PHP settings with phpinfo Function
You often need to check PHP settings during web development. You can do this by running a script that calls the phpinfo() function. When you load the page in a web browser, the script shows all of the PHP configuration settings for your web site.
How do I reload a PHP ini file?
To force a reload of the php. ini you should restart apache. TL;DR; If you’re still having trouble after restarting apache or nginx, also try restarting the php-fpm service.
Do I need a PHP ini file?
ini file is a special file for PHP. … Unless you need to change one or more settings, there is no need to create or modify a php. ini file. If you would like to make any changes to settings, please do so through the MultiPHP INI Editor.
Which is the most important thing in the configuration of PHP?
|Que.||Which is most important thing in configuration of PHP?|
|b.||Compile time options|
|c.||Web server configuration|
|d.||All of them|
|Answer:All of them|
How do I install PHP ini?
How to Install PHP
- Step 1: Download the PHP files. You’ll need the PHP Windows installer. …
- Step 2: Extract the files. …
- Step 3: Configure php. …
- Step 4: Add C:php to the path environment variable. …
- Step 5: Configure PHP as an Apache module. …
- Step 6: Test a PHP file.
How do I open PHP ini in terminal?
ini) using the command line on Ubuntu.
- Open the terminal and run the following command to open the php. ini file. …
- Change the PHP settings. …
- Once you modified the PHP configuration values as per your needs, save changes and exit editor.
- Now restart the web server to enable the changes you have done.
Where is my PHP path Ubuntu?
1. Check PHP Install Path On Linux. The whereis command returns the executable file path. From below example, we can see the PHP executable file path is /usr/bin/php , and it is linked to /www/server/php/73/bin/php file ( this is the real PHP executable file ).
What is the purpose of PHP INI file?
The php. ini file is the default configuration file for running applications that require PHP. It is used to control variables such as upload sizes, file timeouts, and resource limits.