The default location is: Windows: C:Documents and Settings
Where is SQL history stored in SQL Developer?
Create a backup copy of the folder or directory where your SQL Developer user information is stored, in case you want to restore any old user-defined reports, snippets, code templates, or SQL history. The default location is: Windows: C:Documents and Settings<user-name>Application DataSQL Developer.
How do I view history in PL SQL Developer?
First, In order to Monitor Sessions which are active /inactive in particular Schema in pl/sql developer tool, Go to Tools->Monitor Sessions. See the below Screen Shot for the same. Second, In order to see what all queries executed in particular Session , go to View -> SQL History. See the below image for the same.
How do I view SQL history?
To view the job history log
- In Object Explorer, connect to an instance of the SQL Server Database Engine, and then expand that instance.
- Expand SQL Server Agent, and then expand Jobs.
- Right-click a job, and then click View History.
- In the Log File Viewer, view the job history.
- To update the job history, click Refresh.
How do I view a SQL Developer log file?
To view sessions: In SQL Developer, click Tools, then Monitor Sessions.
How do I restore files in SQL Developer?
If not then press F8 to bring up a list of previously ran queries. This has saved my butt several times. You can try too, so you can get the unsaved SQL.
How do I export history from SQL Developer?
On SQL developer, when right click on Table and click export, export wizard will be launched you can select either “Save As” – “separate files” that will export data in same SQL file. OR you can change the format type on the same wizard to CSV that will export data in CSV format.
How do you check if a stored procedure is executed in Oracle?
SELECT * FROM USER_OBJECTS WHERE OBJECT_TYPE = ‘PROCEDURE’ AND OBJECT_NAME = ‘MY_PROC_NAME‘; In an ideal world I was hoping to find a table showing me the last x executions of stored procedures with execution time and what triggered them.
How do I find query history in mysql?
How to show the queries log in MySQL?
- Enable Query logging on the database. SET global general_log = 1; SET global log_output = ‘table’;
- Now you can view the log by running this query: SELECT * FROM mysql. general_log;
- If you want to disable query logging on the database, run this query: SET global general_log = 0;
How do I log a SQL query?
Log SQL queries with parameters
- Go to > General Configuration > Logging and Profiling.
- Choose Enable SQL Logging.
How do I trace in SQL Developer?
Follow these steps to use the SQL trace facility and TKPROF.
- Set initialization parameters for trace file management.
- Enable the SQL trace facility for the desired session and run your application. …
- Run TKPROF to translate the trace file created ins step 2 into a readable output file.
How do I debug SQL query in SQL Developer?
Right-click the PL/SQL object that you want to debug and select Database Tools | Recompile. In the Recompile dialog, select With “debug” option. Click OK.
How do I view alert logs?
To view the alert log with a text editor: Connect to the database with SQL*Plus or another query tool, such as SQL Developer.
To view the alert log with Enterprise Manager:
- Access the Database Home page in Enterprise Manager. …
- Under Related Links, click Alert Log Contents.